January 16, 2013

The Catholic Chat of Yahoo.com

The Catholic Chat of Yahoo.com From 2003 until October of 2012, I was chatting in the Catholic Chat of Messenger of Yahoo.com on Saturday. Now, I am making this English blog and the blogs of Japanese.
I will attend the chatting room again from summer.

In Summer, 2003 A.D. I was sure of my success, so I visited the Catholic Chat of Yahoo.com.
I learned English from the members. But I was afraid I couldn't make understood in English, and they didn't understand what I meant at all.
I couldn't master English in a short time, so I had to study it step by step, and I have been intent on learning English.
As for me, I preferred meditation to chatting in the Catholic Chat of Yahoo.com, and I was not used to sitting up late at night.

The one month passed.
I could not make myself understood in English, and I didn't speak in public, but when I finished the chatting, the man asked.
"How many hours did you research those things?"
I wanted to write like this: "6,000 hours."
But I wrote like this wrongly: "60,000 hours."
And to my surprise, I became the official member of the Catholic Chat of Yahoo.com.
In those days, after that the members of the Catholic Chat nicknamed my thing Boss.
Between from November 19 until December 25 of 2004 A.D., the Boss which was my nickname made the next important theorem of the old solar calendar of the Jews as follow: (–128 × 20) + 2 = –2558
The scholars of Astronomy recommended the new calendar to the Pope for three hundred years.
The Julian calendar had 365.25 days in one year.
The Gregorian calendar had 365.2425 days in one year.
The Julian calendar was one day longer than the Gregorian calendar of the Astronomy per 128 years. So, in 1582 A.D., Saint Gregory XIII adopted the new calendar. Thus the ten days were abolished, and the next date of October 4 became October 15.
When I was meditating on these things, my brain made the conseption of the old solar calendar of the jews as follow:
The same way, the old solar calendar of the Jews which was begun in about 2558 B.C. was twenty days longer in 2 A.D. than the old Gregorian calendar of the Astronomy, so the winter solstice changed from January 1 to December 12.

On March 24, 2012 A.D., the Boss which was my nickname quotated these letters from Wikipedia.
The Great Pyramid of Giza (called the Pyramid of Khufu and the Pyramid of Cheops) is the oldest and largest of the three pyramids in the Giza Necropolis bordering what is now EI Giza, Egypt. It is the oldest of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, and the only one to remain largest intact. Egyptologists believe that the pyramid was built as a tomb for fourth dynasty Egyptian Pharaoh Khufu (Cheops in Greek) over an approximately 20 year period concluding around 2560 BC.
Already I had the resemble theory in 2004 A.D. as follow:
The ancestors of Abram began the old solar calendar of the Jews. The same age, the Great Pyramid of Khufu was made by the old solar calendar.
Between from November 19 until December 25 of 2004 A.D., I made the next important theorem of the old solar calendar of the Jews as follow: (–128 × 20) + 2 = –2558
Sunday, January 1, about 2558 B.C., the ancestors of Abram began the old solar calendar of the Jews on the winter solstice. But in those days, they simply called it the solar calendar, and this calendar had 365.25 days in one year.

If you can read Japanese, see 「イエズス・キリストの生年月日」の研究資料 of Japanese Edition.
The old solar calendar of the Jews was very correct calendar. But its calendar was insuficcient calendar.
In 1582 A.D., Saint Gregory XIII adopted the new calendar.
The Gregorian calendar is perfect calendar.
That is, if the Jews began their solar calendar, their solar calendar was one day longer than the Gregorian calendar of the Astronomy per 128 years.
If Adam began the solar calendar, his solar calendar was one day longer than the Gregorian calendar of the Astronomy per 128 years.
If Noah began the solar calendar, his solar calendar was one day longer than the Gregorian calendar of the Astronomy per 128 years.
If Abraham began the solar calendar, his solar calendar was one day longer than the Gregorian calendar of the Astronomy per 128 years.
Shortly speaking, the old solar calendar of the ancestor of Abram which was begun in about 2558 B.C. was twenty days longer in 2 A.D. than the old Gregorian calendar of the Astronomy, so the winter solstice changed from January 1 to December 12.
(–128 × 20) + 2 = –2558
(–128 × X) + 2 = Y
2430 B.C. (X=19 days) 2302 B.C. (X=18 days)
2174 B.C. (X=17 days) 2046 B.C. (X=16 days)
1918 B.C. (X=15 days) 1790 B.C. (X=14 days)
1662 B.C. (X=13 days) 1534 B.C. (X=12 days)
1406 B.C. (X=11 days) 1278 B.C. (X=10 days)
1150 B.C. (X= 9 days) 1022 B.C. (X= 8 days)
894 B.C. (X= 7 days) 766 B.C. (X= 6 days)
638 B.C. (X= 5 days) 510 B.C. (X= 4 days)
382 B.C. (X= 3 days) 254 B.C. (X= 2 days)
126 B.C. (X= 1 day) 2 A.D. (X= 0 day)
5 B.C. and 2 A.D. had the same range.
Therefore I could rewrite the former letter like this.
The old solar calendar of the ancestor of Abram, in short, the old solar calendar of the Jews which was begun in about 2558 B.C. was twenty days longer in 5 B.C. than the old Gregorian calendar of the Astronomy, so the winter solstice changed from January 1 to December 12.
Thus, December 12 of 5 B.C. became the winter solstice.
In 8 A.D. the Sanhedrin obeyed to the new Julian calendar of Caesar Augustus, and they abolished the capital letters' thirteen days.
12/12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, Sunday, December 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, Sunday, January 1.
The thirteen days?
Can you practice the thirteen days on the dates of birth of Holy Mother Mary, John the Baptist, and Jesus Christ?

No comments: